One of the most common active feature a website is the contact form.
I’m going to show you how to create a contact form using PHP.
The complete PHP contact form example will consist of six files. Below’s a brief description of these files.
- phpform.htm – The main HTML form code
- phpprocess.php – The PHP script which will process the submitted form and send an email
- phpsettings.php – This is the file to configure the form
- phpstyle.css – Basic CSS styles to format the form
- phpthanks.htm – Page which hold the Thank you message shown after the form is submitted.
Here is a screen capture of how the form will appear (this is an image, not a function form!).
After you’ve had a chance to look through the above code, you should notice how things hang together.